TEG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universe 23

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your War with TBH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Your War with TBH Empty
PostSubject: Your War with TBH   Your War with TBH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:23 am

Hi, I am The Diplo from HAHA. I wanted to make a proposal. I realize you are at war with TBH and some of your members have been farming my members for Res to stock up for the war, which I totally understand. However, alot of our members are nooBs and are still learning. I wanted to offer a temporary alliance during this war. In Exchange for Fleet support in your battles and some resource support with trades at a better trade ratio (1:1) from some of our stronger members, you would agree that during your war with TBH, you will refrain from attacking our members. We have had a lot of trouble with TBH, and would be happy to support you in this war. Let me know. Thanks

Supernini.
Back to top Go down
Mondaag
Light Fighter
Light Fighter

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Your War with TBH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your War with TBH   Your War with TBH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:32 am

*holds hand up nervously*

That would be my farming Embarassed

I hear tell Felix had words with someone,from TBH, then got banned for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down

Your War with TBH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your War with TBH   Your War with TBH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:39 am

He got banned for one day for calling Lindeman a blow-hard bully and pimple-faced kid. "light insult" is what they called it. Lindeman won't lay off felix and now he is beginning to farm our lower members because of their pissing contest.

And actually, it wasn't your farming. There have been other TEG members farming also. However, the one that farmed me has been a really upstanding guy, and quite a good sport about it.

The main reason I ask for this temporary alliance is to protect our little guys.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Probe
Probe

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Your War with TBH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your War with TBH   Your War with TBH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:54 pm

Quote :
However, the one that farmed me has been a really upstanding guy, and quite a good sport about it.

lol I destroyed his grav attempt. Thanks for the kind words:)

I also think this proposal is a good idea. But it is not up to me:(
Back to top Go down

Your War with TBH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your War with TBH   Your War with TBH Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Was just thinking. . .

Another way this temporary alliance could benefit you in this war is we can let you know when a TBH member is attacking one of us so that you can intercept and Ninja their fleet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your War with TBH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your War with TBH   Your War with TBH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your War with TBH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEG :: External Forum :: Alliances-
Jump to: