TEG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universe 23

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alliance with....DoF+Covenant = Unknown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VashTheS

Alliance with....DoF+Covenant = Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with....DoF+Covenant = Unknown   Alliance with....DoF+Covenant = Unknown Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 3:29 am

Hello. I'm the current diplomat of DoF. I am wandering if TEG would be interested in an alliance. DoF and Covenant are about to merge and form a new alliance and wing. We have not yet decided on a name. I will be the new diplomat for that alliance and I'm lookining for some big alliances to take on some other big alliances, such as ATA. Wink

We will be doing the merge fairly soon. Anytime between 1-5days from now. So if you'd like to hold off untill then on any decision making, that's fine. I just wanted you all to know that I'm interested in an Alliance with TEG. And we currently at war with ATA. And after the merge and the name change, I wouldn't be suprised if they went to war again with our new merged alliance. But Covenant and DoF are prepared for it. Same with our alliances. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thegener

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with....DoF+Covenant = Unknown   Alliance with....DoF+Covenant = Unknown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:01 am

lol stupid mass emerging alliances at least they dont like ATA
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with....DoF+Covenant = Unknown   Alliance with....DoF+Covenant = Unknown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 11:20 pm

VashTheS wrote:
Hello. I'm the current diplomat of DoF. I am wandering if TEG would be interested in an alliance. DoF and Covenant are about to merge and form a new alliance and wing. We have not yet decided on a name. I will be the new diplomat for that alliance and I'm lookining for some big alliances to take on some other big alliances, such as ATA. Wink

We will be doing the merge fairly soon. Anytime between 1-5days from now. So if you'd like to hold off untill then on any decision making, that's fine. I just wanted you all to know that I'm interested in an Alliance with TEG. And we currently at war with ATA. And after the merge and the name change, I wouldn't be suprised if they went to war again with our new merged alliance. But Covenant and DoF are prepared for it. Same with our alliances. Very Happy

Hy, thank you for your proposal, but we don't need an ally, good luck with your wars.
Back to top Go down
http://suntzu.bbgraph.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with....DoF+Covenant = Unknown   Alliance with....DoF+Covenant = Unknown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance with....DoF+Covenant = Unknown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEG :: External Forum :: Alliances-
Jump to: